5 Rules for Decorating Your Miami CondoJuly 25, 2016
Welcome to Miami, home to the chicest, newest, culturally richest real estate. Condos for rent are just around every corner, and each competes to offer you the most ideal home space. VIAC specializes in luxury real estate in Miami and as a byproduct, we’ve accumulated tips, tricks and ideas for posh condominium decorating.
If you’re just moving in or looking to reinvent your space, here are some starter condo decorating ideas:
1. Try out low furniture and mirrors to enhance your space. You’ll see in moments how much height is with both and how greatly it will feel that the walls have pushed back. Mirrors not only add space, but they reflect light which warms up any room.
2. Sofa Love. Invest in your sofa. It sets the overall tone and aesthetic for your living room.
3. Add texture to neutrals. You can keep the simple, chic vibe but dress it up with subtle, textured design.
4. Color scheme your property – both inside and out. This is will help create a thematic palette to work without throughout the entire home.
5. Mix your tableware. It adds a lovely flavor to room overall and gives a real identity to your dining experience.
Come back for more decorating and buying tips, soon!